Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent did not record for few days UCCX-QM

vinayjaiswal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We faced an issue where in one particular agents call did not get  recorded, when i checked the agent logs I see the below message  continuously.

DEBUG0x95cUploadCommunicator.cpp1535 UploadCommunicator::agentRequestsThread: Wait statement timed out. Checking for expired objects.

Would like to know what does this error message convey.

The same agent had started recording once we restarted the machine.

Thanks,

Vinay

5 Replies 5

gnanem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Vinay,

As per the logs its missing the heart beat and in order  to record  QM need to get three heartbeats.So that could be the reason QM not able to record for this Device.

Regards,

Gnaneswaran.

-Pls rate Helpful posts..

Hi Gnan,

What could cause the missing heartbeat, as there was no changes made to the QM server.

I have attached the logs for your reference.

THanks,

Vinay

Hi Vinay,

Desktop recording fails

Symptom. No recording files are in the C:\Program Files\Common\QM\Recordings folder on

the desktop where recording is failing.

Solution. Check the following list for possible causes and solutions:

• Verify that the DNS is configured to resolve IP addresses and host names. From the

PC where desktop recording is failing, run the command ping -a

IP address>. If the ping cannot resolve the IP address, then neither can the

Desktop Recording service. Configure the DNS so that host names and IP addresses

are resolved.

• Verify that the Desktop Recording service is running.

• Verify that the phone and PC is correctly daisy-chained. You must directly connect

the IP phone to the Ethernet jack. Connect the PC to the phone’s PC port. Enable the

phone’s PC port.

• Verify that the client PC is connecting to SQL database. The sqmservice.dbg has a

statement should contain the following statement:

Connected to service at

address>.

• Verify that you entered the correct information for Unified CM in the Cisco Unified CM

or window of the Configuration Setup tool.

• Verify the following messages appear:

– In the ctiservice.dbg log—MAC not in domain.

address>.com.calabrio.sqm.ctiservice.CtiException: Specified MAC not in

domain: .

– In the sqmservice.dbg on the agent’s PC—The MAC address

address> is not associated with the JTAPI user.

• Verify that you connected the Quality Management CTI service to the Unified CM CTI

Manger by looking in cti.dbg for the following message:

SQM CTI Service ready.

• Verify that the phone is configured in Unified CM according to the Installation Guide.

Action. If the phone is configured correctly and the problem still exists, try the following.

• Use a packet capture tool (for example, Wireshark) to verify that the phone is

forwarding RTP and phone protocol (SCCP or SIP) traffic to the NIC card on the client

PC.

• Verify the Inclusion List node under Site Configuration in Quality Management is

configured correctly. See the Administrator User Guide for more information.

For more troubleshooting tips you can refer the below link,

http://cco/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_8x/troubleshooting/guide/qm852-troubleshooting-guide-cisco.pdf

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

One thing to consider also is that if the agent is recording to their desktop, but the recordings are not making it to the server, make sure the agent's PC is on during the upload time.  In other words, if recordings upload to the server at 8pm, make sure that the user doesn't have their PC turned off during that time, or the files won't upload to the server.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Hi Experts,
I would like to know if the AQM can record calls from cisco IP phones that are not registered or configured within a UCCX,

For example,
I currently have AQM recording 10 agents from a UCCX and all perfect, there is a supervisor who listens to the recordings.

But I have requested licenses and record 5 more users, but these are not configured in the UCCX, they are administrative users who have their IP Phone in their office.

It is possible for AQM to record these 5 new users, without having to be configured in UCCX,

Additionally, create profiles so that this new administrator can only listen to the recordings of these 5 new users, and not listen to the recordings of the 10 UCCX agents, is this possible?

I will appreciate your valuable support.

regards
Carlos P.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: