Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR File Export issues

Help Desk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

So I configured the CDR files to download to an FTP Server ( Server 2003 running Filezilla).  The Problem is the file export as a numerical file extension.  For example, "FolderName.UC560.03_27_2012_11_05_47.607"  Looking in File Management, all of the past CDR's are labeled the same.  Anyway to get these to export as .csv as they are supposed to be? I can change the file extension afterwards and see the fields correctly, but it is alot of nonsense.

In addition, is there anyway to change what fields are mapped into these .CSV Files?  It currently maps 125 fields, and about 100 of them are useless information.

We are going to be demoing CallRex soon to, so this may be a moot point, however I want test this as a free option for some of our customers.

Thanks as always,

HelpDesk

1 Reply 1

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Help Desk,

This is at the moment as I understand it a limitation of CCA, on the CLI there is a way to limit the output information, but there is not a clear defined way to say what is to be output... It actually needs a way to tick a box like you can do with SNMP and choose what info you would like in that out put... Maybe CDR's are just an afterthought of the system I am not sure.

I have been working now on a solution for this for a while, but it is still a long way of from even going to beta, in part due to my programmer taking a long skiing holiday to Japan (Lucky fella).

If you want to get the best out of the UC you will need to look at a third-party which can manipulate the information much better.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: