We are trying to configure Enterprise fields in the Desktop Administrator , however i can only see workflows and workflow configuration but no "Enterprise Configuration", any clue ?
when i open the Admin link for the Desktop Administrator, i get the application Cisco Desktop Workflow Administrator
Text: Error while trying to load data. Ensure that the
system path includes the location of the
Add’l Info: Error indicating that the location of the
WebAdminLib.dll is not added to the System path.
Action: On the Unified CCX server, add the location of the
WebAdminLib.dll (C:\Program Files\Cisco\
Desktop\bin) to the Path environment variable.
1. In Control panel, launch the System utility.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Environment
3. From the list of system variables, select Path
and click Edit.
4. In the Variable value field, locate the string
and, using cut/paste, move it to the
beginning of the variable value string. This
results in the DLL being accessed from the
5. Click OK and close the System utility.
6. Stop the Cisco Unified Node Manager.
7. On the Unified CCX server, delete the
teamadmin folder from these locations:
8. Restart the Unified Node Manager, and wait
9. Access Cisco Desktop Administrator and
verify that you can navigate to the Services
Configuration > Enterprise Data > Fields
Hope it helps.
Please rate helpful posts, by clicking on the stars below the answers!!