CCNP Test Engine Review Recommendation

Unanswered Question
Mar 29th, 2012

Hello Experts,

I'm embarking on becoming CCNP. I've been using Pass4sure to assist me with with 642-813 Swtiching Exam. Sadly, I failed on three occassions using their test engines.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a viable alternative to pass4sure?

Cheers

Carlton

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 5 (3 ratings)
burleyman Thu, 03/29/2012 - 04:25

Carlton,

Just so you know Pass4Sure is a cheat brain dump site and should not be used. I would recommend getting Cisco Press book "Implementing Cisco IP switched Networks" Foundation Learning Guide. It is a very good book. I have heard good things about Boson but have not used them and they are NOT a cheat site so they would be good.

Now, did you already take and pass the ROUTE exam? If you are starting with the SWITCH exam I would rethink that and start with the ROUTE exam first. The reason I say that is you need to know a little about routing to pass the switch exam. I tried to start with the SWITCH exam as well and failed as well, then someone suggested I look at taking the ROUTE exam first and boy did it help. I passed the ROUTE exam and then a few weeks later took and passed the SWITCH exam and knowing the material for the ROUTE exam helped me pass the SWITCH exam.

I would also make sure you check the Cisco website and review the exam topics and make sure you concentrate on the line that say "Configure", those WILL be the simulation questions so make sure you can configure those. The other topics will be the multiple choice type questions.

Good luck,

Mike

burleyman Thu, 03/29/2012 - 05:56

No problem....glad I could help. Please remember to rate helpful posts....  :-)

If you are going for the ROUTE I would get the Cisco Press book for that as well.... The Foundations Learning Guide version. I read it cover to cover and helped greatly.

Mike

burleyman Thu, 03/29/2012 - 08:13

Well I think you rate very highly.... 

If you see the stars hover over and of course choose the 5 stars..  :-)

Mike

Rob Huffman Thu, 03/29/2012 - 05:59

Hey Mike (C.O.C.G ),

Excellent advice my friend! +5 all day long

Cheers!

Huff

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted March 29, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Stats:
Replies:7 Avg. Rating:5