Views
Helpful
Replies

Traskation Pattern Not Working

Gokul Dev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am having Call Manager 4.2 with 2811 router configured as MGCP Gateway. Was having only one main number coming through the router to the reception phone through the router and then to CCM. It was configured on the Gateway configureation --> Endpoints and was forwarding to the reception phone.

Due to a new requirment of having another number for some managers, we have got 2 more numbers thriugh the same PRI line and want to trasnfer based on Called number.

I have removed forwarding from the gateway configuration and created traslation patters for the same.  The traslation pattern says, the main number ( called number and then forward to the corresponding extensions.

But always, the calls are getting diverted to reception phone and not other phones. The traslation pattern doesnt seems to be working..

Your advices are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Gokul

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Most likely a CSS/PT issue, check that.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

abarkalg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gokul,

Can you paste your translation pattern config here. Also let us know the scenario that you are dealing with .

Regards,

Abdul

Gokul Dev
Level 1
Level 1

I have checked the Partition and CSS. All are same.  Please find the below detailed scenario.

There is a PRI Line terminated to Voice Router.

Voice router is configured as MGCP gateway in CCM 4.2

All the calles were directly forwarded to the CTI route point which is to the CRS system.

Currently, we have got an additional number which needs to be dorectly forwrded to one extension and not to the CRS system.

So if a call is coming to the number 17225227  it needs to be trasferred to the CTI Route Point which will go to CRS

If the call is coming to 80008030 it needs to be forwarded to the extension 836

I have attached the screen shots of the two Traslation Pattern created and the gateway configuration.  Kindly let me know how to solve this issue.

Regards,

Gokul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: