cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 Voicemail not working on one line

Michael Russo
Level 1
Level 1

I have 5 voicemail accounts setup. They are all working perfectly except for one users line.  It will say his voicemail, then the lady will come on and say "Leave a message after the tone" immediately after that, she says thank you and the phone hangs up.

1. Why can't a voicemail be left on his machine.

2. How do we get rid of the female robot talking after the inital voice recorder is played?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Michael,

Please make a call to the Cisco Small Business Support Center.  We do have an engineering build that is known to address a SIP interop issue with Cbeyond and the UC320W voicemail system.  When you call, please provide these numbers to the support engineer:   CSCty20101, 620648253.  This fix will be made available in the next release announced on this forum.

Thanks,

Chris

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

jemosherddtg
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Michael

Not sure if this is the same issue but i had a client that did the same thing but on the main line hunt Group VM Box.  The issue was a codec standard issue between the SIP provider and the UC320.  The firmware 2.2.2 fixed the issue.  Also the issue was only with outside SIP calls and Cell phone.  Analog seemed to work fine.  I hope this fixes your issue.

I have the latest firmware as of today so I'd assume it's 2.2.2.  But he is the only one whose mailbox wont function properly. 

I would confirm that you are really on 2.2.2, it will tell you on the login screen.  It is strange that it is only one VM box, but in our case it was not visible on every system out there.  It was a combo between the SIP provider and the UC320.  Who is your SIP provider?

also the firmware needs to be 2.2.2 (2) not just 2.2.2 as I stated above.  I think that version is available via pmf only.  It is not a general release yet.

Yeah, I'm on 2.2.2(1).

I went to cisco's website and tried to find 2.2.2 (2) but was unable to find it.

Do you have a link to it?  Hopefully it fixes this glitch.

i think you need to request it from Cisco.  It looks to be a Engineer release.  they should give it to you.

Hi Michael,

Please make a call to the Cisco Small Business Support Center.  We do have an engineering build that is known to address a SIP interop issue with Cbeyond and the UC320W voicemail system.  When you call, please provide these numbers to the support engineer:   CSCty20101, 620648253.  This fix will be made available in the next release announced on this forum.

Thanks,

Chris

Michael Russo
Level 1
Level 1

Chris as always, you're constantly solving my problems. Thanks a ton I will contact them tomorrow and let you know the outcome.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Michael Russo
Level 1
Level 1

Worked like a charm :-).

Jack Germanos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there I have been looking for a post on this issue for a while, found it!! I thought I was alone on this one, so far I have seen this issue twice.. 2.2.2 (limited deployment) I believe on both systems. On both deployments I have 2 groups. 1 day and 1 night (Group 200 & 201). Both have vmail groups each of the 5 handsets share the Group Vmails day and night. When attempting to re-record original recorded message the system hangs up the call. Both set ups are running SIP with Engin. I have upgraded one of them to the latest firmware today so I will see if this resolves it... Is there anything I should do? I'm in Australia

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: