Views
Helpful
Replies

Codec C20 no red led.

Hugh Rivera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm trying to do a factory reset on one of our endpoints (Profile 42 C20) as I can not connect to it due to authentication failure. Somehow after I upgraded to TC5.1 from 4.1 it reset the root account but none of the default works or what it was set to.

So as I'm trying to do the factory reset: Press and hold the power button untill the led goes red - I've held it for over 90 seconds and does not go red... I have tried and tried and the led on the codec is not going red....

Can anyone please help?

Cheers

Hugh

4 Replies 4

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What product are you using?  This sort of question is probably better directed to one of the product or technology-specific groups, but I'm afraid I can't figure out what you are using based on the description.  If you can let us know what you are working with, we can direct your query to the right group.

Cheers,

Dave.

It is a Profile 42 C20 (Tandberg Cisco Video Conference Endpoint)

The main issue for now is that the Codec C20 instructions to do a factory reset is not working.

Thank you in Advance

I see you've also posted the question in the Telepresence forum, and you are much more likely to get an answer there.  I'll include the link to that thread here so that anyone with a similar problem who finds this thread can head over to the other thread for an answer.  I'd expect you will get a response in that thread shortly.  If you need urgent assistance, than can I suggest you give the TAC a call and they can work with you on this.

Cheers,

Dave.

Thanks David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: