Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Cisco ISE 1.1 and IE9

Unanswered Question
Apr 4th, 2012
User Badges:

Is anyone else having problems with ISE admin/monitoring pages not working properly under IE9?  I just completed an upgrade to ISE 1.1, and it seems more and more, when I try to manage the system with IE9, I will get the following error (host name changed to protect the inocent). I dont know if this is truly an IE9 issue, or the chrome plug-in we are forced to use.  Works perfect under Firefox 11.0.

This webpage is not available

The webpage at https://iseserver.domain.com/mnt/pages/dashboard/dashboard.jsp?mnt_config_write=true&token=BEGIN_TOKENXspmm4x5AwFsV6NExIBAVA==END_TOKEN might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Error 103 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED): Unknown error.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jrabinow Wed, 04/04/2012 - 07:29
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

I think you need to select the IE8 compatibility mode in the browser

David Niemann Mon, 02/04/2013 - 10:41
User Badges:

Same issue here.  Works fine with Chrome and FireFox, but we typically don't allow these browsers in our environment.

Venkatesh Attuluri Mon, 06/24/2013 - 06:27
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Supported Administrative User Interface Browsers

You can access the Cisco ISE administrative  user interface using the following browsers:

•Mozilla Firefox 3.6 (applicable for  Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux-based operating systems)

•Mozilla FireFox 9 (applicable for Windows,  Mac OS X, and Linux-based operating systems)

•Windows Internet Explorer 8

•Windows Internet Explorer 9 (in Internet  Explorer 8 compatibility mode)

Cisco ISE GUI is not supported on  Internet Explorer version 8 running in Internet Explorer 7 compatibility mode.  For a collection of known issues regarding Windows Internet Explorer 8, see the  "Known Issues" section of the Release Notes for the Cisco Identity Services  Engine, Release 1.1.

Actions

This Discussion