cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity nit answering internal or external calls after outage

nshoe18
Level 1
Level 1

Our Unity box went down after all the storms in Texas the other day. I could not get email to work properly so I wnt through the Unity setup and upgraded the intallation. Once I completed that, nothing works now. My config is still in Unity but when I went to Ports through the web/sa, there were no extensions listed. I got into my CallManager and entered the extension numbers for my Voicemail ports, 600 - 615, re-booted Unity and now if I call my voicemail pilot, it does not even ring, just disconnects. This also means my Auto-Attendant is not working currently.

I am in a bad way here. Any info would be great.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Then use the port status monitor or call viewer to see if the calls are really making it to Unity.

Check the app log for any errors.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Start by checking the status of the VM ports in CUCM, you can try redoing the integration in the Unity side if they won't register.

HTH

java

HTH

java

That is what is so confusing. According to CUCM the ports are registered.

Then use the port status monitor or call viewer to see if the calls are really making it to Unity.

Check the app log for any errors.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Turned out to be a muli-phase issue. Applied new Engineering Release and fixed the .dll registering problem which was keeping line from answering. Then Microsoft Forefront decided all wav files were malicious and stripped all messages out of system.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: