Views
Helpful
Replies

MPS800 - Media Board

mfouad.jahmi
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

am really looking for your support guys in one of the strangest issues i ever had during my working experience in Telepresnece.

this related to the old MCU which is MPS800, hope you still remembering this product.

anyhow, the problem started when media board 1,2 are not active and has no significent message that both board are online. so i started to look at command xstatus to see the output of that and here it is :

MediaBoard 1 (status=Off) and so on

afterwards, i opened a ticket with Cisco TAC, the engineer decided to RMA the Main Processor as he asked me to collect him some logs and i did actually. so, i totally replaced the Main Processor not Media Boards 1,2 but still the issue remains.

unfortunatley, the service contract on that perticular serial number is expired by now and wanted to search alternatives resources.

so, am attaching to you guys the output of xstatus and xconfig.

note that my main problem occured with media board 1,2. license key installed media boards installed network connectivity is fine and it is totally configured.

let me know your feedback

Regards,

MJ

1 Reply 1

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Is there any LED indication on the media board, red alarm?

Did you try to re-sit the media board?

Did you try to put the media board in other available slots?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: