Views
Helpful
Replies

TEO Service start error

kruppate
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

I was trying to start TEO server on my virtual machine...for that i want to start TEO service in Services option..i select service and try to run but i got error :: Error 1053 : The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

anyone have solution for this error..please share ...i appreciate you...

Regards,

Krupesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

could just be a service timeout (common in windows 2008 server)

But I saw you opened a case on it, it has been assigned to Seann Ritzman, he should be in touch shortly. I would suggest getting logs together for him.

Go to start->programs->cisco->TEO->diagnostic utility, and run it with the defaults and save the zipped file it produces.

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

could just be a service timeout (common in windows 2008 server)

But I saw you opened a case on it, it has been assigned to Seann Ritzman, he should be in touch shortly. I would suggest getting logs together for him.

Go to start->programs->cisco->TEO->diagnostic utility, and run it with the defaults and save the zipped file it produces.

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

Hello Christopher,

Thank you very much for your reply....I closed that TAC case because I got solution for that error and my TEO service is running now and server also....now i am going to get my TEO client running on windows 7...

If i will have any issue i will let you know...

Regards,

Krupesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: