cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrading a Cius

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is the process to upgrade a Cius?   I cant seem to figure it out. The CCO download is a ZIP file and it has a few files in.  Do you leave the ZIP and upload that to CUCM from the OS page or?   Its a little odd it seems like.  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's a cop file you download, it's the exact same thing as with a phone. Latest one is:

cmterm-cius.9-2-3-143.cop.sgn

Download it, install it via OS admin and CIUS should download it. Once it's downloaded you'll get a message a new FW is going to be installed and to reboot now or delay it.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's a cop file you download, it's the exact same thing as with a phone. Latest one is:

cmterm-cius.9-2-3-143.cop.sgn

Download it, install it via OS admin and CIUS should download it. Once it's downloaded you'll get a message a new FW is going to be installed and to reboot now or delay it.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks Java... yeah,  i saw the COP file and didnt put 2 and 2 together.  I kept looking at the firmware ZIP file and couldnt figure out what to do with it.  

where do you find the OS admin? Is this option on the table?

CUCM OS admin and I have no idea what table you're talking about.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Sorry, for my mistake. I meant to ask if the cius tablet can be update directly or does the tablet gets os updates directly from call manager.

CIUS is just like any other phone, you install the FW on CUCM and it will download it from there.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: