Helpful
Replies

cti 8.5 issue

Hi,

We have the Call center with following setup

Hosted IPCC 8.5

CVP 8.5

UCM 8.5

It is three months old setup, we are having some cti issues as follows with agent randomly happening

1. Calls is landing to Phone and cti screen takes more time to display the call details (agent changed to reserved takes time change the status in cti bar)

2. Some times agent receiving two calls.

We have checked the configuration throughly and not found any configuration issues. What we suspect some where tune-up work is there, or some bugs in the new version (not possible).

We are getting the following error in event viewer.

Route request timeout (threshold: 30000) happened with call (ID: 2130714274) and cross reference (ID: 73375)

please help us.

with Regards,

Manivannan

12 Replies 12

These sounds like either firewall issues or network latency issues.  Are you on the latest version of ICM?  8.5.3 I think.  I would take a look at your cti server log and compare it with the agent ctios log and see how the time stamps compare.

david

Or someone has messed up the CUCM config in the interim.

First satisfy yourself that the SIP signaling is all working correctly between CVP, your proxy server, and the SIP User Agent on CUCM. If those messages are all correct, SIP ladder diagram is correct, times are all fast and reflect your network, start to look at CUCM and the logs.

When the desktop lights up with Reserved, that means the Call Router chose that agent and the Peripheral Gateway is sending the pre-call message through CTIOS. Now the call has to follow.

Regards,

Geoff

Additionally to Geoff's point you need to look up on the Max calls and Busy triggeer configured on CCM for the Phone's line config. Busy trigger should be set to 2. This is one of the possibility where you could receive more than one call in the agent's phone

Regards,

Dass

Hi All,

thanks for the input, I do have observed one more behaviour we have two subscribers in UCM cluster.

PG1A  jtapi pointing to sub1

PG1B jtapi piointing to sub2

When PG1B is active we are experiencing the above mentioned problems, so that means something wrong with PG1B configuration, subscriber 2.

please share you ideas what to check

with Regards,

Manivannan

Is PG1A and PG1B are seperated over WAN? and where are the agents picking up the calls

Hi,

Yes it is seperated over WAN, but we have 10gig dark-fibre link between the sites.

with Regards,

Manivannan

What I would recommend is to reverify the configs on CCM and on PG

We have changed busy trigger to one, now they dont have double call issue, but having doubt about what is cisco recommendation for this busy trigger.

Hi,

Requires a busy trigger of 1 (no call waiting), although calls can be forwarded to other extensions on the phone when busy.

Refer the UCCE SRND guide, section "Agent Phones" for more details.

Thanks,

Anand

manivannan.paramasivam wrote:

We have changed busy trigger to one, now they dont have double call issue, but having doubt about what is cisco recommendation for this busy trigger.

1 and 2 are the correct settings.

Regards,

Geoff

But we have problem with 2, we are receiving two calls. 1 will be restricting.

Sorry, by 1 and 2, I meant Busy Trigger = 1, Max Calls = 2.

Regards,

Geof

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: