Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change DSCP value of Skinny KeepAliveMessage

Rafael Carvalho
Level 1
Level 1

I hava Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 7.1.3.30000-1

I was  analyzing the traffic of my subscribers servers and found a issue.

The keepalive messages from my ATA186 to CM is marked with DSCP 26 but from CM to ATA is marked with DSCO 24.

Where can I change this DSCP value from ATAs and iphones?

fromATA.png

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does that causes you an actual problem?

Because if it doesn't, then is better to leave it as it is.

I have a problem with Yellow Codes but I dont have processing problens in my servers.

The RTMT show me a lot of Device Transient connection with Reason Code 6 – ConnectivityError.

Cisco TAC-Voice tried to find what was causing the yellow codes and they said that should be a routing issue.

Cisco TAC-R&S didnt find any issue in the topology neither in  access, distribution and core switches.

Now We are still trying find the reason of this yellow code.

Be aware that if you have configured QoS and queue tuning on switches, that can easily cause packet drops, I have seen that more than once.

Code Yellow means your CPU is pegging at high percentage which would not be caused by missed keepalives, TAC should be able to determine what caused CPU pegging from CUCM SDI logs.  Typically I've seen this with either call routing loop (not IP routing) or CUCM bugs.

HTH,

Chris

How can I find a  call routing loop ?

Can you attach the following logs, before 15 mins and after code yellow entry /exit.

++ Detailed ccm , risdc perfmon and event viewer application logs.

Solved the problem.

bug CSCte41990

I have more than 1000 call pickup groups.

After upgrade from 7.1.3.30000 to 7.1.3.33045-1 no yellow codes.

Now new SCCP phones are trying to boot using SIP firmware :/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: