Views
Helpful
Replies

Streaming from MCU use WMP

ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

when i try to streaming from MCU Codian, using WIndows media player, i only see the video (people ) but i cannot see the presentation (if any endpoint send presentation to room MCU and the presentation can show normally in EP display) is there any reaon why ?

thanks all for your responses

3 Replies 3

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Kabiru - If you can, if your on the Conferences page on the MCU, and you click "Stream", it should take you to another page for you to choose streaming option.  Far right side, should have a link to "Show Advanced Streaming Options".  If you click this, is "View Content Channel" checked?

Can you highlight checkbox and try again? 

VR

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your helpful response, sorry but i mean if i see streaming using "windows media player software"  where i copy the room streaming "URL" then i open my WMP and open that URL. so i don't use webconsole of MCU.

i already checked "View content channel", but i still only got the video without presentation. i can see the video+presentation only when i open the streaming from webconsole.

maybe any other way to solving this ?

thanks so much

On the MCU under the Content tab in setting check the below setting:

Display content in normal video channel: Enabled OR Disabled

If disabled try enable this setting to test. This will make the Content a normal video channel or participant in the call and the content should show on the screen view as another participant in the call.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: