Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Remote Monitoring

Hello,

I try to set up remote monitoring on the CCX, allowing the supervisor to barge in a conversation between agent and customer. I kept on following instructions, but I have the problem that in the index Remote Monitor no supervisor listed, so I can not make adjustments.

I work with the ccx version 8.5.1.11002-22.

Here the instruction guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080b5e901.shtml

Picture with the configured supervisor

Supervisor Einstellung.JPG

Picture of the RmCm -> Remote Monitor Settings

Recording.JPG

Have anyone an idear ????

Thanks

Ben

11 Replies 11

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Benjamin,

You Supervisor ID has to contain only numbers (for exampls: 32456) for remote monitoring.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

You mean that my supervisor ID composed of number, like telefonnumber for example and must not be in the form of  names may be ???

Hi,

Yes for Remote monitoring the Supervisor ID has to contain only the numbers (like telephone numbers). Once you create an ID with numebrs only with Superviosr capability, you will see this Superviosr under remote monitoring.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts!!

Ok, I'm going to create a new supervisor, and then I hope to see the settings. Once I adjusted the settings it should be fine ? Currently, I still get the following error message, when I would monitor a call.

Hi Benjamin,

Please use the below link to troubleshoote this issue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080b78107.shtml

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate all the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below each of the right answers !!

Hi Benjamin,

Just thought of getting an update on this issue,

Were you able to get this Remote monitoring working?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

the config was not the problem. The problem is the client. We use win 7 64 bit and this system does not support monitoring an recording from CAD.

Ben

Hi, in the config guide it mentions a start monitor step, do you know if I need to include this in my script or is it in the rmon.aef script - it just doesnt seem clear to me?

Many Thanks

Hi Paul,

Its present in the rmon.aef script only.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Excellent - many thanks

Paul Austin

Field Engineer

Capita IT Services

Ellismuir Way

Tannochside Park

Uddingston

Glasgow

G71 5PW

07769 165019

Paul.austin@capita.co.uk

www.capita-its.co.uk

Part of The Capita Group plc

www.capita.co.uk

Hi Paul,

Please rate the helpful posts also.

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: