Please note the following question --> what is "triple redundant endpoints"?
Here is the scenario
- support company needs to VPN to specific LAN on my network
- provided the support company with 172.16.2.0/24
- support company says they cannot use that subnet because they are using the same subnet connection to another company
- (not sure why they can't use it since its a seperate VPN, but whatever)
- the entire 172.16.31.0 /24 is being used by my company
- so the support company states "create new L2L connection between the triple redundant endpoints and my FW"
- Can someone elaborate on the above or at least suggest another solution?
- Like what else could I do to provide VPN access for the support company to specific servers on my LAN that does not disrupt
my IP schema.
I would really appreciate any help with this.