Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410 vs WAP321

Morning all

I have two WAP4410's that dont work correctly like other peoples on this site, one unit has been RMA and a replacement has the exact same issues. im currently going through a tac case with their support engineers but im looking at my options just in case the engineers cant resolve the issue.

I had great hopes for the small business range i have 6 of their SG300-28P's which had the mac address issue (causing them to lock up. this is now resolved but was embarrassing that the switch would have to also be rebooted every 30 days) as well as two of these Access Points and im starting to think i wont be recommending the small business range to clients and colleagues.

i have seen that cisco have now just released the WAP321 has anyone got one of these units yet (i know they are pretty new) and secondly do they actually work as im starting to think the WAP4410 does not. i would like some advice from any users who have these new units in the event that the WAP4410's issues cant be resolved and i have to upgrade to a different unit as the downtime is killing our network.

Regards

Patrick

3 Replies 3

rodney0
Level 1
Level 1

I am also looking at the WAP321.  I am going to wait and see what gets posted about them before I jump.   I would like to see if they also have problems.

well i got my case promoted to the second line support team for them to give me a firmware beta that will be the next release which has still not fixed the wireless access point. im still awaiting a response from the second line support team to see what if anything can be done next

hassan-yousaf
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Wap 321 rocks. Much reliable. Changed at least 12 from 4410 n. 4410 n is the most problematic device ever.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: