Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Station on UC320W-FXO-K9

femi.agboade
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm looking to deploy the UC320W at a client's who has also requested for a conference station, like the Polycom IP 6000 Conference IP Phone. Will the conference station work with the UC320W? Are there any other options I can explore?

Regards,

Femi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Naum Vitanovski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Femi,

I have installed Polycom SoundStation 2 with a UC320W. Because the SoundStation2 is analog, I just plugged it in an fxs port and assigned it an extension. It worked fine.

Regards,

Naum

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Naum Vitanovski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Femi,

I have installed Polycom SoundStation 2 with a UC320W. Because the SoundStation2 is analog, I just plugged it in an fxs port and assigned it an extension. It worked fine.

Regards,

Naum

Hello Naum,

Thanks indeed for your comment. I guess this might just be a way out instead of the IP 6000. I had thought that since the IP 6000 was a SIP phone, that the UC320W would be able to work with it and any other Cisco supported SIP phones? Is this the case or not?

Regards,

Femi

Hi Femi,

I am not sure if the UC320W can communicate with the IP 6000. I have not had any previous experience with this device. Best will be to ask polycom directly.

Cheers,

Naum

Femi,

The UC320W does not support the IP 6000. The UC320W only supports Cisco Small Buisness IP Phones.

Regards,

Randy

Hello Randall,

Thanks.

Regards,

Femi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: