SHOT1663.jpg

SHOT1664.jpg

anyone has experienced the same issue?

thanks,

Wass

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Marvin Rhoads about 4 years 1 month ago

Is the workstation you're launching from capable of reaching the Internet? I have had some experience with CP Express taking extremely long to launch when on a non-Internet-connected workstation.

Given the limited utility of CP Express, I just download the full PC-based version Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) and use it instead. Per Cisco's description:

"Cisco CP 2.6 - The PC based version of Cisco CP with voice, data and security feature support. Install this binary to benefit from the rich configuration capabilities of Cisco CP."

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Marvin Rhoads Fri, 04/20/2012 - 08:27

Is the workstation you're launching from capable of reaching the Internet? I have had some experience with CP Express taking extremely long to launch when on a non-Internet-connected workstation.

Given the limited utility of CP Express, I just download the full PC-based version Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) and use it instead. Per Cisco's description:

"Cisco CP 2.6 - The PC based version of Cisco CP with voice, data and security feature support. Install this binary to benefit from the rich configuration capabilities of Cisco CP."

Actions

This Discussion