SHOT1663.jpg

SHOT1664.jpg

anyone has experienced the same issue?

thanks,

Wass

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Marvin Rhoads about 2 years 2 hours ago

Is the workstation you're launching from capable of reaching the Internet? I have had some experience with CP Express taking extremely long to launch when on a non-Internet-connected workstation.

Given the limited utility of CP Express, I just download the full PC-based version Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) and use it instead. Per Cisco's description:

"Cisco CP 2.6 - The PC based version of Cisco CP with voice, data and security feature support. Install this binary to benefit from the rich configuration capabilities of Cisco CP."

Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Marvin Rhoads Fri, 04/20/2012 - 08:27

Is the workstation you're launching from capable of reaching the Internet? I have had some experience with CP Express taking extremely long to launch when on a non-Internet-connected workstation.

Given the limited utility of CP Express, I just download the full PC-based version Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) and use it instead. Per Cisco's description:

"Cisco CP 2.6 - The PC based version of Cisco CP with voice, data and security feature support. Install this binary to benefit from the rich configuration capabilities of Cisco CP."

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted April 20, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Stats:
Replies:2 Avg. Rating:5
Views:959 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: cp_express
+

Related Content

Discussions Leaderboard