Hi all, new item being added into the connection...
I added Linksys RV-016 16-ports VPN Router into the connection.
RV-016 supported multiple subnets.
As mentioned in https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3607359#3607359 ,
D-Link DIR-615 needs to be a device which could support multiple Vlan subnets.
But unluckily DIR-615 does not support multiple Vlan subnets.
Therefore I added Linksys RV-016 in the the combination of devices.
As what i found in RV-016 GUI setting, it supports multiple subnets.
1. Have to create two different SSIDs.
- SSID 1 for Management (able to view all other LAN devices)
- SSID 2 for guest and staff (unable to view all other LAN devices)
2. Create two VLANs in catalyst 2960s.
3. Create two subnets in Linksys RV-016 to accept two Vlans from catalyst 2960s.
Anyone knows or have any experience of configuring RV-016 for the mentioned purpose above?
Urgently need help from all experts.
Thank you so much...