cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

¿Can I manage ACE through a virtual context other than ADMIN?

rogelioalvez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team:

I am being requested to setup a context for bridged mode balancing. So I am making two vlan interfaces belong to the same bridge group.

In addition, there is a temporary restriction by which customer can not build a separate VLAN for ACE management. So for the time being my customer would like to carry out ACE management by reaching the BVI on the virtual context I will create. ¿ Is this possible? Can I manage the box via a virtual context other than the ADMIN one?

Any hints will be greatly appreciated

Best regards

Rogelio Alvez

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Borys Berlog
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rogelio

You will be able to manage  this particular context. Command "changeto" won't be available for this user, so you won't be able to go to another context.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Borys Berlog
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rogelio

You will be able to manage  this particular context. Command "changeto" won't be available for this user, so you won't be able to go to another context.

rogelioalvez
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you very much Borys!

So in short I just can have limited management of that context itself. But full administration will only be available in the Admin context.

Best regards, Rogelii

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: