Views
Helpful
Replies

SAN Boot Issues

Erik Estrada
Level 1
Level 1

HI all,

I'm trying to boot my new B-series blade server from our SAN array (Windows 2003). I double check all the WWNN, WWPN, and San Boot target are techinically correct. SAN boot and SAN boot target configuration in the boot policy is included with the service profile. But I still getting error :

Configuration Error: missing or imcompatible bios image A valid www/wwpn should have non-zero oui. Support may be deprecated in the future.

Any idea how to fix it or what is wrong ?

Thank you,

Erik

1 Reply 1

abbharga
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Erik,

1)

Error: missing or imcompatible bios image : you seem to have configured a host firmware package in the serivce profile and in the same you are missing a BIOS pack / image. include that and the error will be cleared.

2)

A valid www/wwpn should have non-zero oui. : can you make sure you have the WWPN and WWNN either specified manually or being pulled from a pool? You need to a pool each for the WWPN and the WWNN.

./Abhinav

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: