Hello, I am looking for a script, that will measure upload speed form a cisco C1941 router to a specific server, set the QOS shapper to that speed and
export data to MIB.
I have seen that there is allready an applet for exporting to MIB: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-19587
Do you have any advise, how to do the test?
I am looking into this:
1. remove qos from outside interface
2. using FTP to upload a file
3. checking interface counters in the outside interface
4. based on the speed, set up interface with a predefined qos policer that is in match with the measured speed
5. export speed info into MIB for my snmp poller statistics
Is this logical?