Views
Helpful
Replies

New CSC "Signature" Feature

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

All,

I'm happy to announce you can now add a personalized auto "signature" to all your CSC posts.  Follow these steps to add yours today.

Account > Profile > Edit Profile & Privacy > Signature

Hope you enjoy!   

Cheers,

Dan       

Cheers, Dan
9 Replies 9

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan,

As always, you and your team @ CSC continue to improve

the boards! Much appreciated my friend

My signature for today is shown below.

Cheers!

Rob

Dan Bruhn @ CSC Rocks! :)

Thanks Rob....  I figured this feature would be a big hit with everyone.  A big thanks to our IT team for making this happen.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

This is definitely going to make my life a lot easier, I'll no longer have to open the notepad to copy/paste my signature on every single post.

A huge thanks to everyone who was involved in getting this new feature into CSC.

EDIT: funny, I configured it before replying but it was not added. It does show under my profile though. Maybe I'm missing something for it to work?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jaime,

It is working for me.  When you reply to a discussion the "signature" text should be pre-populated in your response.  If you are still having issues please let me know.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Dan,

Must have been something wrong with the signature feature over the weekend when I tried it, because the reply was not pre-populated with my signature.

Just tried it to reply some threads and now it seems to work fine, without me doing any changes.

Regards,

java

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dan & Java,

I have found that if you cancel your 1st reply for any reason and then go back to add

it again without exiting the thread the signature is not populated. This is what I did in this

post and you will see no signature

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Always finding a corner case    I'll see if we can get that fixed.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi guys,

Here is a reply that was done without canceling (note the signature)

Cheers!

Rob

"Everything is broken" - Bob Dylan

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan,

I'm just identifying why Java may have seen this behavior

Cheers!

Rob

"Everything is broken" - Bob Dylan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: