cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PLYR2003 Error on Quality Manager (8.5.2.18 w/ SR1)

joshua.gertig
Level 1
Level 1

I have a compliance user (non-ccx agent) that we're having a strange issue with. I can place inbound/outbound calls and it appears QM records the call, at least the call shows up in the search, but when I click on the call to play it I get an PLYR2003 error. Then the call disappears from the search. Has anyone seen this?

6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

HI Joshua,

I did search for the PLYRXXXX error in the calabrio portal and got the below workaround.

Calabrio One users with a Java version greater than 1.6.0_21 will get a PLYR  2009 error when attempting to playback recordings. The work around is  to downgrade the Java version to 1.6.0_21. See attached doc on how to  check Java version.

You can give a try with the above workaround.

http://portal.calabrio.com/tiki/tiki-searchresults.php?highlight=PLYR&date=0&where=pages&search=Go

Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel

Double click the Java option and then follow screen shots below.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Thanks Anand. But I don't think this applies in my case because I can listen to recordings from any other agent without issue. And also my error is 2003 not 2009 and the error references an issue downloading the file.

Hi Joshua,

This a a genaric error PLYR XXXX.

PLYR XXXX error when attempting to playback recordings.

Is your cuurent Java version greater than 1.6.0_21? If yes, please downgrade it and check, it should work.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

i have the same problem but i have Calabrio Call Recording: 9.1.1.222 and Calabrio Quality Management: 9.1.1.222

and by defautl the system give me 

QMMin JRE Version1.7.0.71.7.0.71(32-bit)Check mark image indicating good Good
QMJRE Family Version1.71.7(32-bit)Check mark image indicating good Good
QMJava Plugin Installed/EnabledTrueTrue(32-bit)Check mark image indicating good Good
QMPopup blocker enabledFalseFalseCheck mark image indicating good Good
QMScreen Playback supportedTrueTrueCheck mark image indicating good Good

Hi Joshua,

Is this issue got resolved?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

Yes, this did get resolved after opening a case with Calabrio support yesterday.

I could have sworn I had made this change, but apparently I still had this user's device configured for "server recording", when in fact we needed "network recording". I must not have hit "save".

So even though the SIP setup was working, QM was looking in the wrong "place" (span that doesn't exist) for the RTP stream. Thanks for the tip though on Java, I'll keep that in mind as we start rolling out access to the webpage to users.

-Josh