Redirecting Party Transformation CSS

Unanswered Question
Apr 27th, 2012

I have UCM version 8.6

I'd like to know how to use the

Redirecting Party Transformation CSS properly

I have it configured at the gateway leve and Device pool level

my CSS has only 1 Partition

and i'm using a called party transformation pattern, however when i test it i see the redirect number on the debug isdn q931 however it's only the 4 digit extension

coul you guys let me know how to use this setting properly and point me on the right direction or point me to the proper documentation

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Gordon Ross Fri, 04/27/2012 - 08:19

debug isdn q931 will only show what comes in over the ISDN trunk. It won't show the results of any subsequent translation patterns.

Cristobal Jimen... Fri, 04/27/2012 - 08:23

it also shows what goes out and i can see a redirect if a users has his extension with a CFA to a cell phone. however the redirect only shows the 4 digit extension. i need to use the redirecting party transformation CSS to globalize the number. i used the called party transformation pattern but it doesn't work or i am configuring it wrong

voicewiztim Wed, 06/26/2013 - 17:52

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue with getting the redirecting transformation CSS working.

Cristobal Jimen... Thu, 06/27/2013 - 08:40

indeed I did,

you have to use the calling party transformation patterns for this, create a unique partition and CSS assignt it on the redirecting transformation CSS, however in order to get it to work if you have a VM profile with any type of wildcare it will case this not to work so you'll have to remove any wildcards to get it to work

voicewiztim Thu, 06/27/2013 - 08:51

Ahh the voicemail profile must be the reason because i have XXXX in there for the mask.

This Discussion

Related Content