Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Cisco Communications manager and I3 Integration

Unanswered Question
Apr 27th, 2012
User Badges:

My customer is integrated with Interactive Intellegence via SIP trunks.

The primary issue is that to the Cisco Phone a new call placed on the Interactive Agent is presented to the Cisco phone as an incoming call. Once the call is picked up then the agent is connected to their destination. The prefered method would be for the phone to go offhook and make the call without the inital step of ringing the agents phone.

We're having two issues:

1. Interactive has call control features in their agent desktop - Is there away to get Interactive via SIP to do some sort of call control to have the phone go off hook?

2. Interactive also has a "consult" transfer option where the agent is presented with two buttons "Caller" and "Consult". When the agent presses the button the consult call comes in to the Cisco phone as a new call. This places the original caller on hold. The problem is this causes the Caller/Consult buttons on the agent software (I3 agent software) useless because they'll have to take a call off hold on the phone.

Is there some SIP Magic that we can control the phone from the Interactive agents? Or to not put the call on hold?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nate

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion