cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA303 phone stuck- how to reset?

chris.loverme
Level 1
Level 1

I've got a Cisco SPA303 phone that is stuck at "Initializing Network".  How do I factory reset it?  I can't seem to get into any configuration menus or settings.  The manual says to press **** and choose 4 and hit # but nothing happens.  Is there some secret to getting it reset?

Thanks,

Chris

3 Replies 3

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

The spa303 uses the phone UI (no IVR for **** on that model), press the button below the envelope button.  That would be the setup button, then go down to item 14 for factory reset, select it and ok it.

If the

"Initializing Network" is not allowing you to get to the phone UI, then disconnect the network cable and you should be able to get into the menu.

Hi

I have an SPA303 that is stuck on initializing network. It stays in that mode no matter which buttors are pressed, with and without the lan cable plugged into the phone.

are there any other ways to perform the factory reset?

dan.berla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, when your cisco is "initializing network" u have to press the volume button on the right then when u're in the volume settings menu, press the setting button (under the messages button). Go to item 14 and reset the phone byz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: