Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade from Ubuntu 11.10 to 12.04 problem

mirokranjc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I was a happy Ubuntu 11.10 (64 bit) and Cisco Anyconnect 3.0.4235 user. But few days ago I have upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. (Foolish - I admit) Now I can not connect to my work network anymore. Client just says: "Posture Assessment Failed: Hostscan Initialize Error." and does not make a connection.

I am able to connect to VPN service via web browser (I enter username and PIN+6digits into web form on our gateway) and disconnect the connection with Anyconnect client, but I can not make (establish) a connection with a client.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx!

3 Replies 3

Marcin Latosiewicz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Miro,

Looks like some problem with compatibility between CSD and this linux (kernel?) version.

Could you run a quick check against a profile which does not require CSD?

M.

Marcin, thank you for the reply.

I am not sure, but I think that by CSD you mean Cisco Secure Desktop, is this correct? What type of check against the profile that does not require CSD did you had in mind? I am ready to help if I can

Miro,

If you can, temporarily remove CSD on the tunnel-group you're connecting to.

It would look something like this:

-----

tunnel-group AA_GROUP webvpn-attributes

without-cs

------

Try to connect when CSD is disabled.

I'm just guessing what you have configured , but best might be to open up  a TAC case, you'd get faster answer ;-)

M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: