I've got a weird problem with the WLC5508 and LAP1142Ns..
We have a few WLANs using all radios.. And also one that is set to only use 802.11g.. however.. a lot of clients using that WLAN are shown as using 802.11a for connection.. (Apple iPad2 devices).. some use g, but most of them go in with a.
I tried rebooting the iPad.. turning off and on the WiFi.. resetting the LAP that it was connected to.. resetting the Networksetting on the iPad..
all the things I could think of where a dormant setting might have hidden..
it just doesn't care.. always in the client list with protocol 802.11a...
help.. I want the iPads on g...