cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL Redirection on Wireless Client Machine Fails

Tabish Mirza
Level 1
Level 1

Wireless users athenticated by ISE internal identity but unable to redirect on URL.               

5 Replies 5

andrewswanson
Level 7
Level 7

hello - your pdf link is for external web authentication - the link below shows how to configure ssid layer 3 security for url redirect

hth

andy

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080956185.shtml

Hi. First of all thanks for your reply.

By mistake I have attached above pdf.

Let me explain my scenario. WLC is integrated with ISE & ISE is integrated with AD. We have wireless users (not a guest wireless users) who has to go through the ISE process before gonna access the network. These domain users is successfully authenticating by the AD through WLC & ISE. Once the domain users authenticate they have to redirect to URL while accessing any website through browser but it is not happening.

Moreover, could you please help me that how to configure posture condition for AV & WSUS. Do you have any doc to configure following requirement & apply to profile.

Thanks

The "URL-redirect.jpg"  shows that you're redirecting to ISE Guest portal. The URL is "bahugb-ise-admin.gib:8443/guestportal".

Why would you want to redirect to ISE Guest portal if you mentioned the users are already authenticating with Active Directory ? Could you please post your Wireless Lan configuration to understand a little more ?

myanuary
Level 1
Level 1

@eduardo, maybe he want to use CoA that used in ISE..

@Mirza, can you post configuration/screenshoot Layer 2,AAA,and Advanced tab

on your WLAN ?

and what is the full redirection URL that you get on WLC ?

i think on acces list you must allow DNS..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: