cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Welcome to the Design and Architecture Community

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Welcome to the Network Infrastructure Design and Architecture Community.  We encourage everyone to share their knowledge and start conversations on design and overall network topology. All topics are welcome, including requirements and constraints of the network, tools and techniques, issues of hierarchy, leading practices, services, build strategies, architectures and solutions to solve business problems.

Remember, just like in the workplace, be courteous to your fellow forum participants. Please refrain from using disparaging or obscene language or posting advertisements.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

CSC Community Manager
Cheers, Dan
6 Replies 6

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Good idea for a new community, Dan. I see many questions in the various communities I'm active on that are really higher level than the particualr technology at hand.

Here's hoping to success of this community - and a first reply.

Mohamed Sobair
Level 7
Level 7

Thanks DAN.

Well done. I believe this community will have excellent peole enriching it with Architectural Questions and answers.

I put here a Second reply hoping for success of this community!

Just My 2 Cents

Regards,

Mohamed

l.caringal
Level 1
Level 1

It's about time to have this forum as there 's a tendency that the NA's , NP's and IE's are more in numbers than the DA's, DP's and DE's. I would like to see discussions on basic design as it progresses to more advance topics, and hopefully Project Management as well. Good luck and wishing ALL a successful community!

jamiegrive
Level 1
Level 1

Good idea - this should be a good forum.

I currently have CCDP and I am studying Data Centre design at the moment.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

been waiting to see a forum like this. This forum should amalgamate all the other areas like R&S, security, DC design, and provide more quality , proven solns and discuss problems/challenges as well. Will be following this forum regularly

thanks dan for creating this community

Regards Kishore

Agreed with all.  I have also been waiting for this forum as there tends to be focus on technical issues, but not overall design and project management.  I'm looking forward to some lively discussion about design issues and resolutions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: