cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Digital Signage does not work in Play In Future Option.

dtapia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I have a DMM 5.3 Server and it is working fine.  If I  work with “ Play Now” option, the  advanced Task  and Digital Signage  event (the content or task selected) is send to DMP successfully  but  when I use "Play In Future" option, only advanced Task options  works fine. The options of digital Signage (playlist and presentation) are not send to DMP.

Somebody know how fix this  issues.

4 Replies 4

sdhanral
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I would start by checking these things :-

1) Make sure your code version on DMP is same as your DMM and you do indeed see the DMP as green in the DMM interface.

2) Make sure the Date/Time on the DMM is set correctly, You can set the time from AAI.

3) Once that is verified check if the DMP is even getting the command from the DMM. Check the Goto URL on DMP-DM.

4) Check the content in your presentation/Playlist. If you have a HTTP content in the presentation the 4310 DMPs won't play that since it does not have a browser, 4400 should play it fine.

Sagar Dhanrale

Hi Sagar,

I have checked the 4 points and all is correct.

In addition when I scheduled the same playlist and presentation in Server DMM 5.2.1, it were sent perfectly to DMP 5.3 and DMP 5.2.1. Only in DMM 5.3 theses options not work.

Thanks

David Tapia

David,

Please attach the screenshot from the "Emergencies" tab under your Digital Signs Modules.

Sagar

Sagar,

I could saw that something strange was  happening with a Name of a DMP´s group and  I have resolved this situation changed the DMP name group, right now all  is working fine.

thanks very much for the help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: