CUIS schedule Report

Unanswered Question
May 9th, 2012
User Badges:

Hello,

We have some problem with our schedule reports from one of our user. The reports are sending the data from yesterday. schedule from this report is every day.

But for one of our users the report receive every day double.

We delete the schedule and activate a new schedule. At this moment CUIS gives a popup and say that the report is still activate.

We can't find this schedule report in the CUIS and so we don't know why the CUIS is send double.

It is only for this user. And only this user is set in the schedule.

I restart the CUIS service and the only thing that i can try is to change the user who received the mail.

We use CUIS V7.5(4).

Do anyone have an idea ?

Thanks

WaX                

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
NightmareonWax Tue, 05/22/2012 - 23:20
User Badges:

In the SQL-databse we have seen, that the schedule reports are ok, but if we looked in the  REPORT-table, we have seen that the reports are twice are scheduled. we deleted 1 of the 2 rows ( we had doe this with a query: delete * ...) and test again. The reports now arrived ones.

We don't know how this is possible, because every report name must be unique, but i my case it was possible to create 2 exactly the same reports.

Whatever, if anyone needs more info, please contact me.

Kind regards

WaX

Please rate if this helps !

david.macias Wed, 05/23/2012 - 06:26
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

One thing you might want to look at is seeing that the 7.5.5 release notes of CUIS, it does include a few fixes for scheduled reports and one might address your problem.

david

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content