cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP541W Remote Web Access over IPSEC VPN

parallaxtech
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running FW 1.2.4 and I'm trying to figure out how to setup Remote Web Access over my IPSEC vpn tunnel.  I would like to be able to remotely access these routers and make configuration changes from my main office but I cannot seem to figure out how to get it to work.  If I try to access the internal router IP from across the VPN, I cannot.  My VPN tunnel is up and operational and I can ping various devices across the tunnel but I cannot access the web management of the router.

Thank you,

Adam

4 Replies 4

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Adam,

Are you using an IPSec tunnel, or remote access to the VPN server?  I just tried v1.2.4(003) and was able to connect with my VPN client and access the SRP web interface by accessing the LAN IP (192.168.15.1 by default).

Alternatively, you could manage the SRP remotely using HTTPS.

Andy

I'm using an IPSEC tunnel.  I can see other devices connected to my router but I cannot get to my router.

Adam

Ok - yes, this was a known issue and it has been addressed for future releases.

Andy,

Would this problem be the same reason why I cannot setup a voice module to connect to a phone server across the VLAN tunnel?

Adam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: