cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can a manager monitor calls in a B-ACD que(s)?

holguie81
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

How can a manager monitor calls in a B-ACD que(s)? In our lab I can see that if they are member of the que they see calls in ques on the phone, but that would mean it rings them too. He just need to know for staffing reason, can it be monitored using the CUE website, Operator consolse, Advanced call connector client???

10 Replies 10

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

BACD gives you basic queuing.

You'll need to get UCCX to be able to monitor. Unless you are using a call recording appliance like CallRex or Versadial.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi There,

You can send B-ACD information (Kind of like a log file) to an FTP server, and then get someone to write a little HTML or PHP or Even JAVA script to interpret the information and then white board it for you.

You can also use SNMP and use something like CACTI or Nagios to graph it all for you from real-time flowing information.

Either way you look at it you will need to invest some form of resource into it, either money or time.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

David,

These are great suggestions. I will research these a bit more...

Savelin Kralev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

You could make the following:

Monitoring Cisco Unified CME B-ACD Service

The following tasks may be used during ongoing operation of a Cisco Unified CME B-ACD service.

Verifying Cisco Unified CME B-ACD Status

Collecting Statistics

See this

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html#wpmkr1067362

Savelin,

This is great info. I need the ability for a manager to see calls in que in real time any other thoughts?

danielwiebe
Level 1
Level 1

A cheap easy way to go would be to add his set to the BACD and make the buton non ringing. Then his set would display the que numbers.

I was contemplating something like this may work. Please explain how I would make the button non-ringing? Also non primary extension be a part of the B-ACD que?

Assuming the set has a spare line button create a DN and put it on that button with a silent ring. Add that DN to the BACD. In settings on the phone set it to silent ring.

One issue this could cause is calls taking longer to be answered depending on your hunt settings. If it's sequential then putting the mgr at the bottom means his phone will only ring when all other phones are busy so no big deal. If it's peer or longest idle then just make sure the hunt timeout is low so when it does ring his set it's only a few seconds before it goes to someone who will actually answer the call.(8 seconds is the default and should be fine).

d-lagrande
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning Daniel we can provide you with Historical Reports from your UCC500 today and in about 30-45 days provide you with Real-Time Statistics on your PC and Wallboard & LCD/Plasma Monitors. I will email you a copy of our Historical Reports.

David E. LaGrande

Director of Sales

Telecorp Products Inc.

Walled Lake, Michigan

d-lagrande
Level 1
Level 1

Please forward me your email address at dlagrande@telecorpproducts.com and i will send you the sample reports.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: