Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Simultaneous Ring - voice hunt-group does not work

Hello all,

I have the request for simultaneous ringing while using a CME v 7.0, however the following configuration doesnt work:

!

voice hunt-group 2 parallel

final 3201

list 3201,85201,5201

pilot 5201

!

What we want is when someone calls 5201 to ring simultaneously to 5201, 3201 and 85201.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What I am suggesting is that you cannot have hunt pilot and ephone-dn with the same DN as that creates a conflict and ephone-dn I believe will always be prioritized.  You need to either change the pilot DN to be something else or the ephon-dn to be something else.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Your best option would be to configure shared line appearance on the phones with ephone-dn 5201. If you do require hunt group then the pilot cannot be shared with another ephone-dn, you have both 5201 defined as pilot and a member.

HTH,

Chris

Hello Chris, thanks for your reply

So what you suggest is to remove the dn 5201 from a member? For example,

voice hunt-group 2 parallel

final 3201

list 3201,85201

pilot 5201

ephone-dn  1

number 5201

label 5201

name George

description George

I think i have tried that already  and didnt work, is the above what you suggest to do?

Again thanks for your prompt response

What I am suggesting is that you cannot have hunt pilot and ephone-dn with the same DN as that creates a conflict and ephone-dn I believe will always be prioritized.  You need to either change the pilot DN to be something else or the ephon-dn to be something else.

Chris