Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Simultaneous Ring - voice hunt-group does not work

Hello all,

I have the request for simultaneous ringing while using a CME v 7.0, however the following configuration doesnt work:

!

voice hunt-group 2 parallel

final 3201

list 3201,85201,5201

pilot 5201

!

What we want is when someone calls 5201 to ring simultaneously to 5201, 3201 and 85201.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What I am suggesting is that you cannot have hunt pilot and ephone-dn with the same DN as that creates a conflict and ephone-dn I believe will always be prioritized.  You need to either change the pilot DN to be something else or the ephon-dn to be something else.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Your best option would be to configure shared line appearance on the phones with ephone-dn 5201. If you do require hunt group then the pilot cannot be shared with another ephone-dn, you have both 5201 defined as pilot and a member.

HTH,

Chris

Hello Chris, thanks for your reply

So what you suggest is to remove the dn 5201 from a member? For example,

voice hunt-group 2 parallel

final 3201

list 3201,85201

pilot 5201

ephone-dn  1

number 5201

label 5201

name George

description George

I think i have tried that already  and didnt work, is the above what you suggest to do?

Again thanks for your prompt response

What I am suggesting is that you cannot have hunt pilot and ephone-dn with the same DN as that creates a conflict and ephone-dn I believe will always be prioritized.  You need to either change the pilot DN to be something else or the ephon-dn to be something else.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: