Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 504 G no longer registering with UC540

Bethuelle
Level 1
Level 1

Hye All,

I have encountered a starnge issue. I have a series of 20 SPA504G and a UC540. They were installed and the installation has been working properly for more than a year now. Then all of a sudden, all the phones stopped registering with the UC540. When a phone is connected to the UC540 it gets stuck at the level where we have the following message:   download XMLDefault 504G.cnf

Can someone help me out with this issue?  thxs

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Already replied in another thread, please do not post duplicates. You can delete or move your posts using the Actions panel on the right.

Which is the other thread Paolo? I have done search and cannot find it

Would rather keep the responses to one place like you said to stop any confusion to other users and search results, so can you post the link to that other thread you provided assistance on?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David, here

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3634421

If you click on a person's profile, it will display his/her recent posts

Thanks Paolo,

I thought I checked there and didn't see it, but it was there... must have

been having a blonde moment

Cheers,

David Trad

"Sent from my Acer Iconia A500"

On May 16, 2012 4:50 PM, "p.bevilacqua" <

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: