Dear friends.. i have couple of doubts regarding the VPN connectivity .. between my site and other WAN site ...
can some one please look at below and clear my doubts ..
1. i am given with a public IP from remote site which will be my peer address...
2. on My router i dont have any puclic IP .. i have a machine inside my network which is on private IP and i am natting this private IP onto public IP from router.
3. do i need a public IP on router also ... ?if es then .. shld i go for a loopback address ...? but then how to protect my router from attachks if i put this on public IP... i have a default route on my router which points to ISP router.
4. i am using CCP to configure the same ... and error i am getting is tunnel down and routing error also ..
5. what ACL i need to create ... i just need to allow RDP .. secondly the protected network will be my inside and his inside only .. correct me if i am wrong ..
Thanks for the time and help ..
SRC Ciscoo 1800 == WAN ==> DSTN Router ==> CHKPoint VPN device