Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE Bug fix CSCtk11237

Kapil Atrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have a client running following CUE version and experiencing the issues mentioned under BUG Id: CSCtk11237

VGW01#ser ser 0/0 status
Cisco Unity Express 7.4.1
CUE Running on AIM

The GUI shows me the CUE version as following:

Cisco Unity Express Version 7.2

I am wondering if someone has a tentative release date of the Fix.

Thanks,

Kapil

4 Replies 4

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kapil,

This bug is fixed in CUE ver 7.3.1 which is currently available on CCO or on this URL:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=278832930&catid=268437717&softwareid=282774361&release=7.3.1&rellifecycle=&relind=AVAILABLE&reltype=latest

You can download and upgrade and the issue should be fixed.

Regards,

Tere.

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Thanks a bunch.

CLI shows CUE is at 7.4.1 already. Do you know if there is a possibiltiy the bug is still hitting some newer versions? The bug tool kit still shows Release Pending.

VGW01#ser ser 0/0 status
Cisco Unity Express 7.4.1
CUE Running on AIM

thanks in advance,

Kapil

Hi Kapil,

The Development Engineer(DE) who worked on this bug confirmed the bug was fixed in CUE ver 7.3.1.

If you are using a custom script for Auto Attendant for example,  just for testing purposes, apply the system default script "aa.aef" and test with that. This is to isolate that the choppy audio is not caused due to a bad prompt or something on the custom script itself. If you see the problem is gone with the default script, you might want to recreate the custom script and test again.

Regards,

Tere.

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Hi Tere,

5 Points for going that extra mile. Really really appreciated!!!!!

Issue is intermittent in nature and is not related to any AA script/prompt but default CUE greetings. You know when someone calls in and CUE plays generic prompts. There is a gap in those prompts. Issue is intermittent in nature but has been reported by many callers. It's been working fine since Feburary, and doesn't happen all the time, that makes me believe it's not related to the Bad Prompts in the system.

Let me know if you have any recommendations for me.

Thanks,

kapil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: