Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Andriod No Outgoing

abraham1982
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

I have just deploid the latest Jabber Android client on CUCM 8.6 and cannot make outgoing calls from the Mobile phone. Here is what I have done.

Created the Android extension on CUCM 8.6 ( Status - Registered)

Associated End User (Super user with all rights)

Associated the Jabber extension with a Primary deskphone associated to the End User.

Associated the End user to the Line.

Added the Device under Controlled Devices.

Now I am able to recieve Incoming calls coming to my Deskphone on the Smartphone. But cannot make outgoing calls. Error - Server Error.

Attached is the log from CUCM.

Can anyone please help me with the right configuration checklist.

Thanks in Advance

Abraham

4 Replies 4

hanstanl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Abraham,

Please provide the called number from the jabber for outgoing  call and the time stamp.

Also, provide the jabber version as well.

Thank you so much for the reply Hanson. I badly need some help. I have a customer presentation tomorrow and this is their primary requirement. I have no clue. Below are the details.

Jabber Client Registered as : BOTABRAHAM

Calling Number : 4010

Called Number : 4030

I have no Application Dial Rules since this is just an internal call.

The log file is from the Real Time Trace so there is no specific time stamp as such since the entire log is from the single call attempt I made.

I am attaching the SDI Log file as well.

Abraham

Jabber Version is 8.6.1.842

I was able to solve this.. There was no additional steps required. The device I was using was not compatible. This works fine on a Samsung Galaxy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: