Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 with 7925g

flokki123
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

can someone please tell me, if i need licenses for the UC540 if i want to connect the 7925g to it.

i know there are 24 licenses installed on the UC540, but on the data sheet of the phone it says that unified comunication manager and unified communication manager express licenses are required for the phone. are the licenses on the UC540 those?

thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

The licenses on the uc540 include phone/device licenses and would apply to the 7925g

like any other supported IP phone model. So if you have licensing room left you would be good to go

Cheers!

Rob

"Everything is broken" - Bob Dylan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

The licenses on the uc540 include phone/device licenses and would apply to the 7925g

like any other supported IP phone model. So if you have licensing room left you would be good to go

Cheers!

Rob

hi rob,

thanks a lot for your help! the whole licensing thing can be really confusing, but good to know that the phones work with the uc540 without any additional licenses!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Flokki,

You are most welcome my friend

Cisco licensing.........."one of life's great mysteries"

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: