Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber and SCCP Deskphone

shiblyibrahim
Level 3
Level 3

Hey Guys,

Need help here. I have got the same extension on botht he cisco jabber and sccp extension. But I cant get both these to ring at the same time.

Any suggestions....                  

Oh yeah I am using CME

Please rate the post Shibly Ibrahim
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Support for Cisco Jabber

Cisco Unified CME 8.6 and later versions support Cisco Jabber. The  softphone SIP client is an iPhone application and works as a SIP  softphone. The SIP softphone client is capable of supporting VoIP over  WLAN. Cisco Unified CME 8.6 supports supplementary services such as  Hold, Resume, Transfer, Call Park, and Call Pickup for the softphone SIP  client.

Note

Shared line, conference, and hand-off call to GSM  are not supported.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is supported in CME 9.0

That means you will need and ISR G2 to use the features. It will never work on an ISR G1 router.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Support for Cisco Jabber

Cisco Unified CME 8.6 and later versions support Cisco Jabber. The  softphone SIP client is an iPhone application and works as a SIP  softphone. The SIP softphone client is capable of supporting VoIP over  WLAN. Cisco Unified CME 8.6 supports supplementary services such as  Hold, Resume, Transfer, Call Park, and Call Pickup for the softphone SIP  client.

Note

Shared line, conference, and hand-off call to GSM  are not supported.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is supported in CME 9.0

That means you will need and ISR G2 to use the features. It will never work on an ISR G1 router.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: