cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager LDAP Integration

toddsparks
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have LDAP integration enabled on my CM but now need to add users from another domain.  Since I don't believe CM will allow me to use LDAP to another domain, can I disable LDAP without it automatically deleting all of my current End Users?

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When the LDAP sync agreement is removed, all the end users that it pulled in will be marked inactive. Later on, when DirSync garbage collection takes place (normally on a daily basis) then all the inactive users are removed.

I think you can keep the users from being deleted from CUCM by disabling the DirSync service so that garbage collection doesn't happen. However if you enable the Dirsync service enay user marked inactive will be deleted

Please rate useful posts

"I am complete in God, God completes me"

Please rate all useful posts

Great answer aokanlawon (+5).  You might also want to look into ADAM/LDS for integrating CUCM with mutliple domains: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16356

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: