Views
Helpful
Replies

Ironport WSA 160 - LEDs

andre.ortega
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello everybody,

Where can I find a guide about the Ironport WSA 160 LEDs?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Physically, it’s a Dell box.

The UID is “unit identifier”, you hit the button on the front, or back and it goes to flashing so you can find the box from the other side of the rack…

If its orange, you have a hardware issue…. Failed drive, bad or unplugged power supply, overtemp, memory errors, failed fan… etc.

I’m not sure how much visibility TAC has to that level, but they should be able to pull ESM logs so they can tell what’s up and get the part or box replaced…

Ken

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Christian Rahl
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Which lights are you wondering about?  I know of no documentation that describes the lights.

I can give you a few descriptions on the lights that you want to know about.

Christian Rahl

Customer Support Engineer                      

Cisco IronPort - Web Security Appliances

Cisco Technical Assistance Center RTP

United States Ironport: 1-877-641-IRON (4766)

Hello Christian,

The UID light is blinking amber. Do you know what that means?

Regards.

Physically, it’s a Dell box.

The UID is “unit identifier”, you hit the button on the front, or back and it goes to flashing so you can find the box from the other side of the rack…

If its orange, you have a hardware issue…. Failed drive, bad or unplugged power supply, overtemp, memory errors, failed fan… etc.

I’m not sure how much visibility TAC has to that level, but they should be able to pull ESM logs so they can tell what’s up and get the part or box replaced…

Ken

Thank you Ken.

I will open a TAC.

If anyone has more information feel free to share it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: