cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

error schedule guest user

Radek Vesely
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 5500 WLC 7.0.220.0 and NCS 1.0.2.29. I trying create schedule guest user.

Error(s): You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Error:Unknown Exception Occured. If the problem persists please send logs to the Tech Support.

normal guest user is working well done.

Do you know where it could be a mistake?

4 Replies 4

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try another browser (only supported browsers are IE and FF).

If supported browsers (both of them) show same problem you need to open a TAC case for further investigation because it seems your product has a problem. Exceptions mean something worng with the internal coding of the system. TAC only can help on this.

HTH

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

fbarboza
Level 4
Level 4

Correct, the supported browser to use to configure the WLC is IE since the GUI works with a lot of popups and most web browsers have pop up blockers enable.

Are you using a WCS or NCS server to configure the WLC?

I've tried most of the browsers all the time same problem. I use NCS.

I use NCS v.1.0.2.29

Hi , In this case the best option and path to take is to open a case with TAC requesting assistance with the NCS support team and let them know you are getting the following error message:Error(s): You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding: when trying to create a scheule guest user using the NCS.

Cisco Worldwide Contact link is below for further reference.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_worldwide_contacts.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: