Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Installation error

Answered Question
May 22nd, 2012

Hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to install Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on Windows XP machine.

"The VPN client agent was unable to create the client DNS plugin manager"

Any suggestions please to fix this error

Thanks

banums

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by jportugu about 1 year 8 months ago

Hi,

It is always recommended to install the VPN client with the AV and 3rd party applications off to avoid conflicts.

On the other hand, if this is solved, please mark this as answered and rate any post you find helpful.

Thanks.

Portu.

Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Jennifer Halim Tue, 05/22/2012 - 19:11

what version of anyconnect client are you trying to install? pls share the full file name of the software.

Also how do you install it, push from the ASA or manually installing it?

did the install finished or it does not finish installing the client? if the install is completed, can you please enable the vpnagent service from services panel.

banums Wed, 05/23/2012 - 14:19

I am trying to manually install the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Version 3.0.5080 on windows xp using administrator account

The Installation was not completed

Thanks

hinduu123 Thu, 07/26/2012 - 19:30

Hi Banums

Any Luck with this , I am having the same issue.

_MD

banums Fri, 07/27/2012 - 07:46

Re-installation with stopping most of the processes including antivirus solved the problem

Correct Answer
jportugu Fri, 07/27/2012 - 23:33

Hi,

It is always recommended to install the VPN client with the AV and 3rd party applications off to avoid conflicts.

On the other hand, if this is solved, please mark this as answered and rate any post you find helpful.

Thanks.

Portu.

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted May 22, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Stats:
Replies:5 Avg. Rating:5
Views:5364 Votes:0
Shares:0
Categories: AnyConnect
+