Views
Helpful
Replies

Start and Stop Recording on Cisco agent Desktop

vaibhav-g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have Integrated my UCCX 8.0.1 SU2 to AQM 8.6.2.

I just want to know how can an agent Start and Stop recording on demand.How we can integrate this feature in CAD software or CSD Software

What all steps need to perform on UCCX CUCM and AQM to run this feature

Plse find the screenshot for the same.

Regards

Vaibhav Gupta     

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Go to the cisco desktop administrator, under the workflow , select default and after that select CAD agent

Then select User Interface

From the right Panel scrol down to tasks , pick anyone from the 10 and click on visible

After that click the add button below it.

Another page will open , choose the Utility action tab then click on new :

Action name : StartRecording

ActionType : Record

Action : Start

Then add another action

Action name : Stop recording

Action Type : Record

Action : Stop

Then choose the start recording and click add action , it will return to the first page, click on add one more time and choose the utility action , then choose the stop recording action and click on add action, apply the config and then do a synchronize for the services and close the CAD and reopen it , it should work.

Amer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hello,

Go to the cisco desktop administrator, under the workflow , select default and after that select CAD agent

Then select User Interface

From the right Panel scrol down to tasks , pick anyone from the 10 and click on visible

After that click the add button below it.

Another page will open , choose the Utility action tab then click on new :

Action name : StartRecording

ActionType : Record

Action : Start

Then add another action

Action name : Stop recording

Action Type : Record

Action : Stop

Then choose the start recording and click add action , it will return to the first page, click on add one more time and choose the utility action , then choose the stop recording action and click on add action, apply the config and then do a synchronize for the services and close the CAD and reopen it , it should work.

Amer

Hi Amer

Thanks a lot for your solution , I have just small query

Will this Start and Stop Function stop and start recording on AQM server.

AQM is integrated with UCCX so in AQM all calls get recorded for voce + Screen as well as Voice recording Only

I just want to Start and Stop these recording from CAD and CSD software

Regards

Vaibhav

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: